Friday 27 July 2018

the big rest after school (aka holidays)

In the holidays I went to a movie called jurassic world 2 fallen kingdom a sequel to the first movie a very good movie about an island with dinosaurs on it there were also people on the island too save the dinos and that's when the trouble begins they got into so much trouble that now dinos are walking in the usa and there is know dinos around this world.
I was in my friends house and we watched some mlg things and try not to laugh on youtube it was very fun we also played minecraft on his ps4 and plants vs zombies on this pc
Also In the holidays I found out a minecraft secret  if you name a sheep in minecraft with a name tag jeb_  your sheep will turn rainbow! Me and my mom also went to the museum it was a lot of fun and there also was a butterfly thing very you make your own butterfly! Amazing right? I also figured out that next term i am going to go to room 18! I did a lot of amazing things in the holidays! I played math quest that I play on math time in school amazing! we had a lot of fun and hope the next holidays are going to be fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.