Thursday 14 March 2019

hi my name is ted to day i made a 100 word story about me enjoy!

100 word challenge

  • Remember your writing has to be exactly 100 words
  • You can check how many words you’ve used by highlighting your writing, clicking on tools, then words count
  • If you’re stuck for ideas check out these sites scholastic story starters or pobble365

Write here:  my name is ted i am 9 years  i am from russia I grew up on Russian cartoon Russian culture and Russian food I grew up on watching movies like Jurassic Park Predator another horror movies like  watching horror movies in Russia I'm coming to horror movies right now
When I used to live in Russia I like to toys like Transformers dinosaurs and many other things in many collectibles Like Trash Pack and many other stuff I like reading books  Captain Underpants and Pokemon encyclopaedia now I like cartoons Like Pokemon I like games Minecraft and PVZ That’s it

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I learnt a lot about you. Next time try to make the writing fit and don't forget to tell us what was fun and challenging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.